Working with Us
At GL livings, we encourage individuals to develop a solid career foundation for themselves. To enable us to do this we need individuals to have enthusiasm and commitment. We need productive and determined people, who are passionate about developing their skills and talents and work as team players in our organisation.
We do not require any previous work experience as training will be supplied. What we do need to see in you is potential. As long as you’re capable, reliable and determined, we’ll help you develop the confidence, skills and knowledge you require.We’ll support you through training and regular appraisals, with opportunities to experience different parts of the organisation, and go on secondment to other departments.
We provide work on full-time, part-time, on a flexible contract or a casual basis - whatever fits best with your personal goals and other commitments.
However if you choose to work You’ll benefit from:
- Working for a distinctly committed organisation that values its staff
- Working as part of a professionally dedicated and established team
- Recognition of individual and team achievements throughout the year
- A choice of places to work across Edgbaston, Aston and Ladywood.
- A wide range of training, Skill Building and development opportunities